Tuesday, July 12, 2011

30 Day Disney Challenge: Days 28 - 30

It's time to wrap up this 30 Day Disney Challenge, put together by Your Highway in the Sky! It's been a fun journey and you can catch up with day 1 here, days 2 - 4 here, days 5 - 8 here, days 9 - 13 here, days 14 - 19 here, and days 20 - 27 here!

Day 28: A picture of your favorite place to hide from the crowds


This would be the same place I talked about in day 21. The little rose garden or whatnot just down the path a little from a Photopass area. There is usually no one there and it's a great place to let Ashlyn nap rest.

Day 29:
A picture of something you dream about happening to you at a Disney park


image from A Magical Day

I'm already very happily married so I guess saying "being proposed to" doesn't work anymore, huh? ;) I do dream of being stopped by a Cast Member and told "you've been chosen to spend the night in Cinderella's Castle Suite!" *faint* (Oh, or the Disneyland Dream Suite... that'd be awesome, too.) Honestly, the more I think about it, if I could choose either I'd probably choose the Disneyland Dream Suite. Soooo much history there, with it having been meant for Walt's apartment before becoming the Disney Gallery before becoming the Dream Suite. Hubby and darling daughter would definitely prefer the castle, though. ;) Oh, another thing I dream about is being stopped at Disneyland with a Cast Member saying "you've been chosen to eat at Club 33 tonight!" Oooohhhhh my goodness, that would be a dream come true! They don't do that, as far as I know, though, so.... on my bucket list it stays. :)

Day 30:
A picture that always makes you think of Disney


There are a ton of pictures that always remind me of Disney, but I wanted to pick one that didn't necessarily have the castle or a character or something in it. This picture was taken during the Dream Along with Mickey stage show. The moment Mickey came on stage, Ashlyn's face just lit up! The show was unfortunately stopped after just a few minutes because it started to drizzle (it did stop drizzling right away, but it was enough for them to stop the show just in case) but she loved every single second! We did get to see the show later on, though. :) But I just love how my husband captured this moment and it always reminds me of the magic of Disney.

I had a blast doing this Disney Photo Challenge. If you decide to do it, too, please let me know and leave a link! I'd love to see what you have to say!

No comments:

Post a Comment