Thursday, June 23, 2011

30 Day Disney Challenge: Day 9 - 13

Time to catch up on the 30 Day Disney Challenge! Today we'll check out days 9-13. You can read day 1 here, days 2-4 here, and days 5-8 here.Link
Day 9
: A picture of your favorite Disney restaurant


There are many, many restaurants we have yet to go to at Walt Disney World. I am looking forward to trying them all! So far my favorite (and I think my husband and daughter would agree) is Cinderella's Royal Table. We've liked the food and the atmosphere and character interaction is wonderful! I LOVE eating inside the castle, the fan fair when each princess comes out, and the Wishing Star ceremony always makes me cry. :) We haven't gone since Ashlyn started really enjoying the characters so I am really looking forward to going back soon!

Day 10: A picture of your favorite ride or attraction


I know a lot of people say this, but Pirates of the Caribbean has to be my favorite ride. The whole family enjoys it, it's a wonderful, classic ride and I have wonderful memories of this ride. Technically I have more memories of the one in Disneyland (I can still hear the banjo music and see the fireflies), but that's neither here nor there. I just love the ride!

Day 11: A picture of the thing you wish you could change about the parks


image from here

I honestly am stumped with this one. I had to ask my husband to try and get an idea. His first response was "I would change how much my wife bugs me about going to them." :/ Lots of help, honey. ;) He had to think hard about this, too, but neither of us came up with anything. I know nothing is perfect so I'm sure there is something I would change, but I just can't come up with it right now. Maybe as we take more frequent trips I'll come up with something. Maye for now I'll say I'd change the construction in Fantasyland because I want it to hurry up! lol I can't wait to check out all the new additions!

Day 12: A picture of your favorite Disney food item


Now, this is another one that everyone says is their favorite. Dole Whips. There are a lot of foods at Disney that I've heard rave reviews about and that I can't wait to try one day, but Dole Whips will always be at least near the top of my list. Why? Well, yes, they are yummy and a wonderful treat on a hot day, but they were also my mom's absolute favorite Disney snack. I like to try and get one each time we go in her memory.

Day 13: A picture of your favorite "home" resort


We've only ever stayed at Pop Century and Port Orleans French Quarter. We love both resorts but if given the chance we'll choose POFQ every time. It's just so beautiful and peaceful. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment