Monday, June 27, 2011

Start Your Week Off Right

Each Monday I post a quote from Walt Disney, a Disney movie, ride, etc. to keep the Disney spirit going... even on a Monday!


"In the tiki, tiki, tiki, tiki, tiki room. In the tiki, tiki, tiki, tiki, tiki room. Where the birds sing words and the flowers croon! In the tiki, tiki, tiki, tiki, tiki room." ~ Enchanted Tiki Room attraction (Sorry to now have put that song in your head, but if it's any consolation, it's stuck in mine too!)

The attraction closed at Walt Disney World in January due to a small fire and Disney is taking that opportunity to switch the show back to its original format. It is due to open back up in August.

Fun fact: Did you know that the original plan for the Enchanted Tiki Room was to make it a restaurant instead of a show?

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad they are going back to the original show. I loved that show. Hopefully we'll be going in late August and will get to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I am stopping by from the Tiggerific Blog Hop. I am excited about the return of the old show, even though I didn't hate the other one. Can't wait to see it in September!

    ReplyDelete