Sunday, June 19, 2011

30 Day Disney Challenge: Day 5 - 8

It's time to catch up on days 5 - 8 of the 30 Day Disney Challenge presented by Your Highway in the Sky! You can find day 1 here and days 2 - 4 here.

Day 5: A picture of your least favorite ride or attraction.



I haven't been on every ride at Walt Disney World yet so I can only go by what I have ridden there or at Disneyland. Now, I think the tea cups are cute and I love the area but I cannot STAND spinning! No offense to the Mad Tea Party, I just get dizzy/sick very, very easily by spinning so I will not go on any spinning rides at any park.

Day 6: A picture of something you've never ridden/seen in the parks.


image from flickr

This is actually a really long list that I plan to make shorter and shorter with each trip. But instead of picking a ride or attraction, I'll actually pick a whole park. I have never been to Disney's Hollywood Studios! I am hoping to go this August or sometime shortly after. I am excited to check it out!

Day 7: A picture of your favorite in-park character.


So far (since I haven't met all the in-park characters... yet) my favorite in-park character has been Prince Naveen. He was so much fun! I had printed up autograph cards for my daughter (more on that in a different post... man, this challenge has gotten me making a long list of posts I want to write!) and they had a scene from the movie the character is in as the background. He was saying things like "Oh, this is when I first met you when you were wishing on the star and I saw those beautiful eyes" and stuff like that. He just really kept in character and was super fun! It was during our first Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party and it just made it extra magical. :)

Day 8: A picture of the ride you miss the most.


Let's see... can I cheat a little? I have to say I miss Indiana Jones Adventure the most. I know, it's still around, but it's in Disneyland and I haven't been there since the early 2000's. 2002, maybe? I love this ride! I hope maybe one day I'll get back over there to show my husband and daughter my original home park. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment