Monday, August 5, 2013

The Disney Attraction I Love To Hate

Welcome to those of you joining me from Picturing Disney and those of you just hopping aboard. I am the 2nd stop on our Magical Blogorail.

Okay, I admit that this month's topic was extremely hard for me!  The ride or attraction that you say you hate but secretly love?  I honestly had no clue what that would be for me!  I did finally realize something that I say I dislike but actually really enjoy... waiting in line!

Yes, I know, it can be really frustrating to wait in line when all you want to do is enjoy the ride or whatever you are waiting for.  I think I feel differently because I am lucky enough to be able to go to Disney very often. One thing I enjoy about waiting in line is the friends you can make.  If you are willing to say hi or just give a smile, you can meet some wonderful people.  I won't post pictures because I have no way of asking them if they are okay with it, but Ashlyn has danced with other little princesses waiting to meet a character or go on a ride and we have had great conversations with their parents or other people.  

Disney is so full of incredible detail that you end up missing so much when in a rush.  During our last trip last month, we decided to go have some lunch at Be Our Guest.  You KNOW there was a line there!  :)  But if we just walked on up, I wouldn't have been able to get really cool pictures like these.



I actually got a few other awesome pictures, but they were on my phone that completely just pooped out on me.  Like, won't turn on at all, even after the cell phone guy did stuff to it.  :(  Oh well.  Anyway, I actually enjoy being "forced" to slow down and pay attention to the extra details and the people that make going to Disney extra magical. 


Thank you for joining me today. Your next stop on the Magical Blogorail Loop is Can Do It Mom AKA Mouse Fan Diane.

Here is the map of our Magical Blogorail should you happen to have to make a stop along the way and want to reboard:

1st Stop ~ Picturing Disney
2nd Stop ~ Disney in Our Blood  (you are here)
3rd Stop ~ Can Do It Mom AKA Mouse Fan Diane
4th Stop ~ 400 Miles to Disneyland

5 comments:

  1. There is definitely something to be said for standing in lines at Disney. I love the new(er) interactive queues and I agree - you can definitely meet some interesting people in line!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Disney makes waiting in line fun. I always see something new in the newer queues.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anyone else get their hackles raised when "lines" are the first thing people say about Disney?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also love the new interactive queues, it make the time seem to go faster and we love meeting people on the lines too..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually appreciate the queues in Disneyland, especially when they make it interactive and hide Easter Eggs.

    ReplyDelete