Friday, May 27, 2011

Um.... Hi

Hi everyone. *looks down shyly and kicks the ground* Guess I've been gone for awhile, huh? I'm sorry about that. I just started a blog I was really excited about and then left it to hibernate over the winter (and spring). I don't know what happened, but whatever. Time to move on and get back into it! I am very excited to try my hand at Disney blogging again because, well, I still love Disney! But also, we are about to move to Jacksonville, FL which is only about a 2 1/2 hour drive from Walt Disney World! Whoo hooo! My husband and I are already planning our first trip down there to buy annual passes (official date is still up in the air, but it will be in a few short months) and talking about how often we want to go each month. :) I love having conversations like these with him because it really shows how much he has grown to love Disney. I've done my job well. ;) Anyway, it feels really good to be back and I hope to write some posts that you all will enjoy. I will be sprucing up the place soon and will be catching up on a couple of movie nights we've had. See ya real soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment