Monday, October 11, 2010

Start your Week Off Right!

I'm finally doing my first Quote of the Week in about, well, a long time! So let's not delay it any further and keep the Disney spirit going... even on a Monday!

This week's quote really speaks to me. I always get these big ideas of things I want to do. Maybe not quite as big as creating Disneyland or a full-length animated feature, or even any business venture at all, but still something that I am passionate about. Then I tend to just let it get pushed into the background and eventually forgotten about. Reading this quote inspires me to just go for it and make sure to give it my all. It's how dreams, no matter how big or small, come true. Well, you know, along with pixie dust and believing in those dreams. ;) I hope it inspires you today, too.


"Get a good idea, and stay with it. Dog it, and work at it until it's done, and done right." ~Walt Disney

No comments:

Post a Comment