Monday, May 6, 2013

Favorite Architectural Find At Disney


Welcome to those of you joining me from 400 Miles to Disneyland and those of you just hopping aboard. I am the 3rd stop on our Magical Blogorail.

There is so much amazing architecture around Disney property that it is hard to pick a favorite!  The first thing that popped into my head, however, is a wonderful sight that welcomes you when you first arrive to the Magic Kingdom.  Now, I know what you're thinking, and no it is not Cinderella Castle.  While I absolutely adore that classic icon, I start getting all bubbly and excited when I see the Magic Kingdom Train Station!


I may go to Walt Disney World now, but I can still hear the spiel while going through the Grand Canyon at Disneyland.  :)  It just brings back such great memories from when I was growing up and now my daughter loves trains, so there are new memories being created.

What is your favorite architectural find at Disney?

Thank you for joining me today. Your next stop on the Magical Blogorail Loop is Joanna and her Amazing Technicolor Interwebs.

Here is the map of our Magical Blogorail should you happen to have to make a stop along the way and want to reboard:

1st Stop ~ Can Do It Mom AKA Mouse Fan Diane
2nd Stop ~ 400 Miles to Disneyland
3rd Stop ~ Disney in Our Blood  (you are here)
Final Stop ~ Joanna and her Amazing Technicolor Interwebs

2 comments:

  1. I feel that way too, seeing the Train Station lets you know you have arrived at a very special place and my favorite architectural find the I love is Cinderella's Castle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pick! I almost picked the train station at Disneyland.

    ReplyDelete