Monday, April 1, 2013

Dressing For the Parks


Welcome to those of you joining me from 400 Miles to Disneyland and those of you just hopping aboard. I am the 2nd stop on our Magical Blogorail.

This month we are talking about how we dress for the parks.  Usually my 4 year old daughter is in either a princess costume or wearing some sort of Disney shirt (Jake and the Neverland Pirates, Minnie, a princess, etc.).  Like this past December, she wore a Disney Princess jacket (this is the only picture I have that kind of shows the back haha).



I, on the other hand, generally just dress in a t-shirt and jeans.  Nothing fancy.  I do, however, like to have a little Disney on my person.  That usually happens in the form of Disney jewelry!  Right now I only have two pair of earrings, but I love wearing them to the parks and am looking forward to adding to my Disney jewelry.



Oh, I almost forgot!  I also made these two pendants that I love!


What is your style?  Comfy?  Matching family shirts?  Disney-fied?

Thank you for joining me today. Your next stop on the Magical Blogorail Loop is Joanna and her Amazing Technicolor Interwebs.

Here is the map of our Magical Blogorail should you happen to have to make a stop along the way and want to reboard:

1st Stop ~ 400 Miles to Disneyland
2nd Stop ~ Disney in Our Blood  (you are here)
3rd Stop ~ Joanna and her Amazing Technicolor Interwebs
Final Stop ~ Can Do It Mom AKA Mouse Fan Diane

7 comments:

  1. I wear Disney shirts and jewelry all the time, no matter where I am! Life is more fun that way :) but for any park I'd say comfy is best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very true! I work in the infant room at a daycare so I don't wear my necklaces as much right now, but I agree that making room for Disney in your every day life does make it more fun! :)

      Delete
  2. I love the pendants. I usually wear a Disney Tee and some jewelry to - I love my Mickey earrings

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe you made those pendants! Very professional and cool!

    ReplyDelete