Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Magical Blogorail Peach - Must Pack List For Disney


Welcome to those of you joining me from Return To Disney and those of you just hopping aboard. I am the 3rd stop on our Magical Blogorail.

When I saw that this month's topic was what is on your "must pack for Disney vacation" list, I was really excited. I LOVE to plan out Disney trips. I am in the beginning stages of planning a September trip right now and adore every step.

We recently took a short trip to Walt Disney World. We didn't go to the parks or anything. My mother-in-law flew in with her sister who had a business conference. So we went just to hang out and go to Downtown Disney and whatnot. Last time we had a long car trip, I picked up some Color Wonder stuff at Target. I wasn't worried about Ashlyn coloring on anything but paper, but I knew it would be harder in the car, like if she wanted to place her crayons down somewhere. So I figured this would be perfect. I especially liked the spiraled book because I didn't have to worry about her dropping all her papers or having to hand her a different page every minute or so. It really did work out perfectly! So this time I decided to make a binder.


This way I could put in the princess Color Wonder papers I got her, too (just a side note... if you get the princess glitter pages, the glitter can get all over your little one's hands and arms! It comes off easily, though). Plus a new spiral book. And all the Color Wonder markers are in a pencil pouch.


While we just have the coloring pages this time, I can add mazes, word searches, and stuff like that as she gets older. I also like the idea of changing the picture on the front of the binder to fit wherever we are going. Since we were heading to WDW, it is Disney themed. If we fly to California to see her Grandpa, I can make a California and/or airplane themed one. We also pack a small backpack with books, magnet sets (we have a Princess and the Frog magnetic dress up set that she loves), books with reusable stickers, small toys, and stuff like that. It makes the trip so much more enjoyable for everyone.

What is on your must pack for Disney list?

Thank you for joining me today. Your next stop on the Magical Blogorail Loop is Joanna and her Amazing Technicolor Interwebs.

Here is the map of our Magical Blogorail should you happen to have to make a stop along the way and want to reboard:

1st Stop ~ Tips from the Disney Diva
2nd Stop ~ Return to Disney
3rd Stop ~ Disney in Our Blood (you are here)
4th Stop ~ Joanna and her Amazing Technicolor Interwebs
Final Stop ~ Can Do It Mom AKA Mouse Fan Diane

3 comments:

  1. Great tips I love the Disney Travel Book. My kids did something similar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a cute idea! I'm going to have to make one of those for my niece. :)

    ReplyDelete