Saturday, January 21, 2012

My Readers Have Spoken!

Thank you to everyone who voted on my poll of what movie we should do for our next movie night. We now have a winner and I actually have quite a few movie nights lined up now. First of all, the winner of my first movie night poll is... drum roll please... TINKER BELL!

So next week, we will be having a Tinker Bell movie night! I already have quite a few cute little ideas to put together.

After I already put up the poll, I realized that February pretty much decided the two movie nights we will be having that month. Lady and the Tramp is being released on February 7th and I will be buying it that day and having a movie night the same night. We haven't seen it in a very long time and, in fact, Ashlyn has never seen it. Then, two weeks later, is Mardi Gras and we'll be having a Princess and the Frog movie night.

And honestly, Mulan was such a close second in the polls and went back and forth with Tinker Bell for first place for awhile, so I will do that as our first movie night in March. :) I think all these will be so much fun and I can't wait to share what ideas I come up with with you!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait! We are so excited for Lady and the Tramp. Our DVD stopped working a while ago, so we haven't seen it in a long time! Princess and the Frog takes top honors here. Emily even bought a Princess Tiana cookbook last trip to WDW. Looking forward to all you movie nights! So much fun!

    ReplyDelete