Wednesday, January 4, 2012

I'd Love To Hear What You Think

I love planning our movie nights and seeing it all come together. Sometimes I have a hard time picking which movie to do. I am going to start posting a poll on the sidebar asking you which of four movies you would most be interested in seeing a movie night of. Tomorrow we are having our Aladdin movie night (so look for a post on that this weekend) and next weekend we will be having a Beauty and the Beast movie night. We usually have movie nights every other week, but since Beauty and the Beast is coming back to theaters on the 13th, I thought it would be fun to make a day of it. So this first poll will go for a couple of weeks, but after that, it will be a week long so I have a chance to plan. I really look forward to seeing what you all are interested in!

No comments:

Post a Comment