Friday, August 13, 2010

Spotlight Friday

Each Friday I shine the spotlight on a Disney-related site that I have found and enjoy. I know I love discovering new (or at least new to me!) Disney websites and blogs and want to pass them on to you!

Ever feel like when you are going to eat at a theme park that your options are pretty much chicken fingers and hamburgers? Well, that is definitely not the case at Disney! The Disney Food Blog, where "food IS a theme park," is all about the edible at Disney. There are mouth-watering pictures, wonderful reviews, information, and much more.

Each trip I take to a Disney park, I like to try and do at least one new thing. If you are wanting to try a new restaurant, The Disney Food Blog is a great resource. It is a very fun blog, but don't read it on an empty stomach!

No comments:

Post a Comment