Monday, July 19, 2010

Start Your Week Off Right!

Each Monday I post a quote from Walt Disney, a Disney movie, ride, etc. to keep the Disney spirit going... even on a Monday.

There's been a lot of talk recently about changes at Disneyland and Walt Disney World. There are always changes going on, but with Star Tours closing to make room for an updated version, lots of changes going on in Disney California Adventure in Anaheim, and Mickey's Toontown Fair closing in WDW to make way for a Fantasyland expansion, there are a lot of things to look forward to.

While it is wonderful that new things are coming our way, it's always sad to see some of your favorite things disappear. I've been very sad lately when I realized that I'm never going to ride the current version of Star Tours again. While I was thinking about this, trying to figure out some way of getting our little butts over to Florida (which becomes a bigger task when you don't even live in the states) before September 7th, I remembered something Walt Disney once said. Which brings us to our quote this week...

"Disneyland will never be completed. It will continue to grow as long as there is imagination left in the world." ~Walt Disney

(And I'm sure that extends to Walt Disney World, too ;) ) Thanks, Uncle Walt.

No comments:

Post a Comment