Friday, July 16, 2010

Spotlight Friday

Each Friday I shine the spotlight on a Disney-related site that I have found and enjoy. I know I love discovering new Disney websites and blogs and want to pass them on to you!

This week I'd like to introduce you to... Couponing To Disney!

Couponing to Disney


Couponing To Disney teaches you how to maximize your savings with coupons, rebates, deals, and more. Kristin, the site's creator, shares how much she saves, how she does it, and how much she currently has in her Disney Fund! She posts multiple times a day and it's always worth checking in periodically throughout the day. Among the deals and everything that she posts about, she also posts reminders about exercising, planning dinner for that night, and more to help keep everything under control.

She has truly inspired me to save more money (not to mention being better about keeping up my home schedule!). My husband and I have started our own Disney fund... though we call it our Fun Fund because I'm sure once or twice we may just save up for something fun other than Disney. *GASP!* I know, I know, I can't believe I said that either. Right now we are saving up whatever we can to go towards our upcoming September WDW trip but after that I think we'll be saving up for annual passes in case we're stationed in California or Florida next. ;)

I highly recommend going to see what Kristin's got going on over at Couponing To Disney. She has currently updated the site and it is wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment