Friday, November 8, 2013

Disney Friday Favorites

Happy Friday!  This Friday is extra special because I'm heading down to Walt Disney World to run Mickey's Jingle Jungle 5k during the Wine & Dine Half Marathon weekend!!!  I know I've already told you, but I'm just so excited!!  I've been running for a few months now and just did my first non-virtual 5k last month for a Color Me Rad event.  That was awesome but I've been looking forward to this runDisney event for ages, it seems!  So here's a special somewhat-run-themed Disney Friday Favorites!

Favorite Truth:
I found this on Disney Dining's FB page and it seemed made for me, what with my blog name, new found love of running, and all.  :)



Favorite Running Outfit:
Okay, so I showed you that my usual workout gear reminded me of Merida after I saw an outfit on Disney Bound, but here is another one that I would love to put together one day!  Maybe for the next runDisney event I sign up for...


Bonus Favorite Running Outfits:
So I totally want these two running outfits, too.  :)  Loki (I may or may not have a slight crush on Tom Hiddleston) and Daisy Duck.



Favorite Medal Hanger:
How beautiful is this?  I love it!  Now in search of where to buy it!
Update: My friend Jamie at Momma's Playground did the research for me while I was gone!  You can find this and other great medal holders at Allied Medal Displays!



Do you run?  Have you ever participated in a runDisney event?

Click here for past Friday Favorites.

2 comments:

  1. Have fun! :)

    https://www.medalhangers.com/shop/Magical-Designs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're awesome! Thanks for that link. :) I hadn't had a chance to look around yet, so this is great. Now I'm not sure if I want to buy one of these or make a medal hanger of my own like Aaron and I were talking about doing. Decisions, decisions! lol

      Delete