Monday, November 4, 2013

A Thankful Heart

 
Welcome to the first stop aboard Magical Blogorail Peach. Enjoy the ride as we share what we are most thankful for at Disney.

Disney is special.  Magical.  A whole, wonderful world of its own.  There is a lot to be thankful for when it comes to Disney.  It actually breaks my heart when I come across someone who thinks all it is is another theme park just for kids.  I want to show them how much more it is.  I want to open their hearts and minds so they can experience the joy that I do.  But, considering you are reading this blog, I will assume you have discovered that and will understand how much fun and how meaningful the whole Disney world is to kids (and kids at heart) of all ages.

That being said, it took me a little while to think of what I am most thankful for.  We have had so many magical moments there, my dad works there, and it can help you escape your every day stress, even if just for a day.  I think what I am most thankful for is that it helps us remember what our priorities are.  You can get so busy in your every day life that it can be easy to forget what you should be focusing on.  Then you stop, take a moment to take the family to Disney, and sit to watch a show.  Mickey steps onto the stage and...


... you remember what is really important.  Thank you, Walt, for creating this world where we can be reminded of this.

Thank you for joining me today. Your next stop on the Magical Blogorail Loop is Can Do It Mom AKA Mouse Fan Diane!

Here is the map of our Magical Blogorail should you happen to have to make a stop along the way and want to reboard:

1st Stop ~ Disney in Our Blood  (you are here)
2nd Stop ~ Can Do It Mom AKA Mouse Fan Diane
3rd Stop ~ 400 Miles to Disneyland
4th Stop ~ Picturing Disney

11 comments:

  1. Great post! I love that photo of your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your daughter is just too adorable! I still say Disney needs to pay you for the rights to that picture in your header - it is PRICELESS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! lol I've had more than one person tell me that! Along with the picture I put in this post, my header picture is one of my favorites ever! They are two of my top 3 favorite Disney pictures. :)

      Delete
  3. You are right. I find myself looking at my children me than any attraction at Disney. It is about them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I watch my daughter more than the attractions, too. Especially when it's her favorite show or ride. :)

      Delete
  4. I love that picture! It captures everything that so wonderful about Disney!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I was so excited to see that my husband had captured it forever.

      Delete
  5. Great post, she is so cute and I feel the same way :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're so right - Walt Disney World is like a sanctuary for our family, where we can leave all the little (and not so little) struggles behind and just enjoy each other's company for a few days. That's a lot to be thankful for :)

    ReplyDelete