Friday, January 18, 2013

Disney Friday Favorites

Phew, things have been crazy around here!  Even though I am putting more on my plate (I recently got a job!), I feel like things are falling into place again and hopefully soon things won't feel quite as hectic.  All that to say, here it finally is again... my Friday Favorites!

Favorite Newness:
Here is the first full look at Disney Infinity (over at IGN), due out this summer.  What do you think?  Will you be playing?


Favorite Nail Design:
Here is a super cute Mickey or Minnie nail design by Jodi over at Magical Mouse Schoolhouse.  I'm definitely doing this one day!


Favorite Funny:
Found this on 9GAG.  Loved it! 


Favorite Announcement:
Thanks to Chip & Company, I found out that Disney Junior's Octonauts toys will be released in the U.S. in March!  I love Kwazii (the cute pirate cat on the left in the picture below, in case you aren't familiar)... in fact, my husband ordered me a stuffed Kwazii from the U.K. awhile back.  Now I won't have to worry about massive shipping costs if I find another cute Kwazii toy.  ;)


I hope you enjoyed all my Disney Friday Favorites!  What did you see/read related to Disney that made you smile this week?

Click here for past Friday Favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment