Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Disney Holiday Decorations At Home

Welcome to those of you joining me from 400 Miles to Disneyland and those of you just hopping aboard. I am the 2nd stop on our Magical Blogorail.

I absolutely love decorating.  I love changing things up and being crafty.  I especially love doing this during Christmas.  Christmas decorations just make me happy.  :D  So please allow me to share with you some of my decorations as well as some fun ideas I've seen.

I have a few Disney ornaments, though I am always collecting them.  Here they are, a few of them being my daughter's.


We also have a Disney train that goes around our tree.  We put it up on December 5th to celebrate Walt Disney's birthday (I'll be posting more about that plus a recipe on, well, December 5th).  Since it won't be up until tomorrow this year, here is a picture from last year.  Sorry, the only close-up one I could find was one with our Elf on the Shelf, Hugo, riding it.  :)


A wreath would be very fun and easy to put together, too.  I love this one I found on Pinterest.


You could also zip tie two smaller wreaths to a big one to make a Mickey head!  Put ornaments on it, a Santa hat on top, or a couple of little Disney stuffed animals nestled in it.  Cute!

These Mickey and Friends snowflakes from Spoonful.com would be very easy to print out and hang in a window or something, too.  Print two of each so you can paste them together/make double-sided so you can see from both sides of the window.


What kind of Disney decorations do you have in your house?

Thank you for joining me today. Your next stop on the Magical Blogorail loop is Joanna and her Amazing Technicolor Interwebs.

Here is the map of our Magical Blogorail should you happen to have to make a stop along the way and want to reboard:

1st Stop ~ 400 Miles to Disneyland
2nd Stop ~ Disney in Our Blood  (you are here)
3rd Stop ~ Joanna and her Amazing Technicolor Interwebs
Final Stop ~ Can Do It Mom AKA Mouse Fan Diane

8 comments:

  1. Ok, I am so jealous you made that wreath. Mine would never look that good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I made that! I just found it on Pinterest. :)

      Delete
  2. Great ideas, I love the train and the snowflakes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been really wanting to try to make one of those wreaths! Love the train. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it all!! Great decorations!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE LOVE your train! Such a nice touch to the tree!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those snowflakes!! I'm going to have to print some, I'm in love with snowflakes at the moment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh that wreath!! I love it. (And how is it that I wasn't following you on Pinterest?!) I immediately rectified that. :D

    ReplyDelete