Saturday, December 15, 2012

Disney Friday Favorites

I apologize (again) for posting this a day late.  Maybe I should just call it Disney Weekend Favorites?  ;)

Favorite Recipe:
My family loves making s'mores together.  Especially over an open fire.  But, when you just can't get to a bonfire, try this S'mores Bake straight from Big Thunder Ranch Barbecue at Disneyland, posted on the Disney Parks blog.




Favorite Sweet-I-Have-To-Make:
My daughter absolutely adores Jake and the Neverland Pirates, so I pretty much have to make these cute pops that I first saw over at Disney Every Day.


Favorite Christmas Splurge:
This rotating, light-up tree topper is so cool!  I would love to have this atop my tree.  I found it at Mickey Fix and you can buy it through The Bradford Exchange Online.


Click here for past Friday Favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment