Friday, November 9, 2012

Disney Friday Favorites

Welcome to Disney in Our Blood's first Friday Favorites!  I will round up some of my favorite Disney finds throughout the week and share them with you.  This can include news, crafts, recipes, anything!  :)

Favorite Fashion:
Harrods' Designer Disney Princess Dresses/Store Windows Revealed here



Favorite Truth:
found via Pinterest
Favorite Deal:
Now through November 12th, save 25% off your purchase (in store and online) at the Disney Store! 


Favorite Sweets:
Sparky cake pops by Bakerella.  I absolutely ADORE Bakerella and she's been a big inspiration for me.  Don't these pops just look like they came right out of the movie?  Amazing.


Favorite Recipe:
Major Domo's Favorite Pie from Cinderella's Royal Table.  It was so yummy when we tried it at the restaurant.  I would love to try to make it at home!  AllEars.net has this recipe from Disney and so many more!


I am already loving Disney Friday Favorites.  As I get more in the groove of it, I will have more and more things to share.  I will also be focusing a little bit on some more budget-friendly crafts here and there.  I'm very excited for these additions and I hope you like them, too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment