Monday, December 19, 2011

Start Your Week Off Right

Each Monday I post a quote from Walt Disney, a Disney movie, ride, etc. to keep the Disney spirit going... even on a Monday!


Prince Naveen: I am Naveen, Prince of Maldonia, and she is Tiana, the waitress.
[leans close to Louis]
Prince Naveen: Do not kiss her.

- The Princess and the Frog (2009)

Some cool facts about the movie (according to imdb.com):

* Jennifer Hudson, Alicia Keys, and Tyra Banks were all considered for the role of Tiana. Alicia Keys and Tyra Banks personally lobbied the studio for the part.

* Anika Noni Rose (Tiana) requested that Tiana be left-handed since she herself is left-handed.

* The star Ray calls "Evangeline" is in fact the planet Venus. Venus is known as the Roman goddess of love.

*Aladdin's magic carpet can be seen on the right during one of the city shots (something else to add to my list of things to look for in Disney movies!).

1 comment:

  1. Nice articles. I'm just blogwalking and very happy to stop here. And also give you some comment and following your blog here.

    Dont forget to give us some your comment into my blog and following me back too.

    ReplyDelete