Monday, August 15, 2011

Start Your Week Off Right

Each Monday I post a quote from Walt Disney, a Disney movie, ride, etc. to keep the Disney spirit going... even on a Monday!

I had a hard time deciding which quote to do this week. I knew I wanted it to be from Tangled because costumes have been on my mind for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party and Ashlyn is going to be Rapunzel. I had a particular quote in mind but when I looked it up to make sure I got it just right, I was reminded of other great quotes from the movie. Tangled is FILLED with them! So here's one and I'll just have to do others from Tangled in future weeks. :)


image from Wake County

Rapunzel: "Something brought you here, Flynn Rider. Call it what you will... fate, destiny..."
Flynn: "A horse."

No comments:

Post a Comment