Monday, August 9, 2010

Start Your Week Off Right!

Each Monday I post a quote from Walt Disney, a Disney movie, ride, etc. to keep the Disney spirit going... even on a Monday.

The Little Mermaid has always been one of my favorite Disney movies. It has actually become one of my daughter's favorites as well. Ariel is by far her favorite princess right now and whenever I go ahead and let her pick a movie to watch, it is usually this one. Needless to say, if I ever thought I didn't quite have the movie memorized, I sure do now! So this week's quote is one of the many from The Little Mermaid that makes me smile every time. A little random, but lots of fun.


Ariel: "I've never seen a human this close before. Oh... he's very handsome, isn't he?"
Scuttle: "I don't know, he looks kinda hairy and slobbery to me!"
Ariel: "No, not that one! The one playing the snarfblat."

No comments:

Post a Comment