Monday, July 26, 2010

Start Your Week Off Right!

Each Monday I post a quote from Walt Disney, a Disney movie, ride, etc. to keep the Disney spirit going... even on a Monday.

Today is the last day you can ride the current version of Star Tours at Disneyland (the one in Disney's Hollywood Studios will be open a little while longer, but just a couple of months) before it closes down to put in Star Tours II. I'm very excited to see the new version, but Star Tours has always been a favorite of mine and my Dad's. So in honor of Star Tours, the original, I give you today's quote:

"Welcome aboard! This is Captain Rex from the cockpit. I know this is probably your first flight, and it’s… mine, too!" ~RX-24 (Rex)

Check out this wonderful video made by a fellow fan of the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment