Thursday, July 22, 2010

InstaCam on The Contemporary Hotel

For those of you who don't know, I wanted to let you know that WeatherBug has weather cams all over the United States. This includes right on top of the Contemporary! I've heard that it changes its view from time to time. When I first started checking it out (just for fun) it was focused on Cinderella's Castle. It was a faraway shot, but it was still really cool. And one night I got on the site around when the fireworks went off, and at one point it got some in the shot! At night it is not in color, and it was just a little bit since it doesn't have the fastest refresh rate, but it was still a kind of rush.

I knew that I eventually wanted to post about this InstaCam to let you all know about it, but I got on it this morning and realized I HAD to let you in on it today. At this moment, it is on a CLOSE UP shot of Cinderella's Castle. In fact, here is a still picture I got from it around 11:56 am EST.

I think it's a cool little something when you need a quick Disney fix. I'm not sure how long it will be on this view, since like I said it does change from time to time, but I'm definitely going to enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment